54V XR FLEXVOLT 216mm Mitre Saw - 2 X 6Ah
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity
- 54V motor provides power and runtime for demanding construction applications
- Built on classic pull saw design improved and updated for the modern user
- Compact internal rail design for huge cutting capacity in a highly transportable format
- New head lock function allows the head to be fixed, restricting the traverse function for trim applications and ease of transportation
- The base and fence have been machined to meet the accuracy requirements of the most demanding applications
- Sliding left hand fence with measuring scale for improved material support and management
- Dust extraction specifically designed to meet the needs of the professional user in heavy use applications, protection from airborn dust particles minimises health risk over long periods
- Integrated positive mitre stops at 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, quick release mitre mechanism up to 50°
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.