54V XR FLEXVOLT 250mm Mitre Saw - Bare Unit
- Base and fence designed, machined and checked to the highest standards of accuracy to deliver 0.1° accuracy in key applications
- Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0° - 50° left and 0° - 60° right
- Compact and lightweight design characteristics deliver a saw with application focused capacities which is easy to transport around the jobsite
- The innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications
- The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles
- Linear 32mm horizontal rails with roller bearings provide maximum precision when cutting materials up to 305 mm wide
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity
- Machined side handles meet latest IEC table requirements and improve portability and handling whilst providing a stable, base for wider material
- Intuitive bevel lock with machined stops provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 49° left and right
- Wireless Tool Control allows direct connection to the vac which provides increased runtime and improves efficiency
- AirLock compatible dust extraction improves cut line visibility and provides cleaner and safer jobsites
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.