54V XR FLEXVOLT 165mm Plunge Saw - Bare Unit
- 54v FlexVolt system giving corded performance
- DEWALT Brushless Motor for power, extended run-time, reliability & durability
- A 42 tooth blade gives a fine and accurate finish with very little breakout in laminates
- The anti kickback function stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail and helps stop the saw from climbing out of the work piece when making plunge cuts
- Parallel plunge allows the user to maintain a smooth and constant hand position while cutting
- Variable speed allows the correct speed to be set for different types of materials
- Rail adjustment allows the saw to be adjusted accurately to the rail
- Full wave electronics maintains a constant speed under heavy load
- 55mm depth of cut allows the trimming and sizing of most common door sizes
- The enclosed guard gives a 90% dust extraction capability
- Direct compatibility with DEWALT AirLock system for easy, secure connection to extraction hose
- Includes heavy-duty TSTAK VI Kitbox
- WTC (Wireless Tool Control) allows cord free connectivity to actuate a WTC equipped DEWALT Dust Extractor (Type 2)
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the user's mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.