18V XR Brushless Metal Connector Nailer - Bare Unit
- Reversable belt/rafter hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site
- BRUSHLESS motor technology offers the power to fire a 90mm Ring Shank nail in Soft Wood and 63mm into Hard Woods
- Class leading vibration and sound figures, offer fantastic user protection
- Ergonomic tool design allows the nailer to fit easily between a 400mm centre stud
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the non-mar contact-trip
- Two speeds - or power levels - to optimise the nailer for firing all lengths of nails
- Tool free stall/jam clearance minimises user down time
- Benefit from longer runtime, quicker readiness to fire, less recoil and more durability when firing short nails
- User can engage contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
- Versatile 30 - 34 degree magazine angle will accept most clipped head, and off centre round head paper tape or wire weld collated framing nails
- Cordless design allows you to work without the inconvenience and safety risk of trailing leads
- Dry fire lockout ensures that the tool is protected from firing without nails in the magazine
- Gas free operation offers a significant saving in running costs
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistent performance at temperature between -20 and 50 degrees Celsius and minimal cleaning/service requirements
- Depths can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster
- 18V XR Li-Ion Two Speed Framing Nailer featuring RapidCycle Sequential mode, BRUSHLESS motor technology and XR 5.0Ah battery packs
- RapidCycle Sequential mode offers all of the speed of "bump" mode, for use in areas where only Sequential tools can be used
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the user's mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
1 year warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.