54V XR FLEXVOLT 30MM 3KG SDS-PLUS - 2 X 9AH
- Category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 66 holes (18mm Ø x 80mm) per charge
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Brushless motor with high capacity XR FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah 18V/54V Lithium-ion battery platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 8.5m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 30mm
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods
Power of corded.
Freedom of cordless.
Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime
High-performance flexible freedom
As part of the 54V XR FLEXVOLT range, the DCH333 gives you power comparable to corded rotary hammers. Drilling up to 66 holes per charge (18mm Ø x 80mm), it also has a best-in-class impact energy of 3.5J that lets you power through tough material.
Three-modes for total control
The DCH333 has a rotation stop mode for light plaster and render chiselling, an impact stop mode for wood and metal rotary drilling, and a rotary hammer drilling mode for tackling concrete.
Protection without compromise
Part of the DEWALT Perform & Protect range, the DCH333 has a category-leading low vibration level of 8.5m/s2, minimising user fatigue and long term injury from prolonged use and improving productivity.
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the user's mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Backwards compatible, forward thinking
XR FLEXVOLT batteries are backwards compatible with the entire 18V XR range, so any tool or charger you have can be powered by XR FLEXVOLT batteries. These run faster, for longer, using less energy, so you can get more done. The increase in power to 54V gives you unrivalled cordless capability.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.