Powerful cord-free performance
18V XR Brushless 24mm SDS-Plus Hammer Drill - 2 X 5Ah
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 24mm
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 6.6m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 90 holes (10mm Ø x 80mm) per charge
- Electronic clutch for consistently-high torque and improved durability
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Brushless motor with high capacity XR 5.0Ah 18V Lithium-ion battery platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
Over 140 cordless products
Powerful high-speed drilling
A brushless motor coupled with an 18V XR battery provides 2.1J of impact energy and a maximum no load speed of 1,100rpm, letting you drill more than 90 holes (10mmØ x 80mm) per charge. The DCH273 also features a rotation stop mode for light chiselling, and an impact stop mode for rotary only drilling.
Class-leading low vibrations
Part of our Perform & Protect range, the DCH273 hammer drill features low vibrations of only 6.6m/s2 meaning it can be used for longer periods. This is coupled with an ergonomic design that helps protect users and allows for prolonged use.
The active vibration control handle improves control and user comfort during use. An electronic clutch also provides consistent torque control, as well as improved durability.
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the user's mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.
Everyday tool protection
TSTAK products and their interlocking system provide a stackable storage solution for everyday jobsite needs. The ability to combine units to suit your needs lets you quickly and easily stack, store and transport your tools on-site and off.