18V XR Brushless Compact High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench - 2 X 5Ah
- All-new 18V BRUSHLESS XR Compact High-Torque Wrench featuring Precision Wrench™
- Powerful fan cooled motor delivers up to 447Nm of torque and 3100 impacts per minute for heavy duty fastening applications
- At just 178mm long and weighing only 1.5kg, the tool retains power whilst being compact enough to get into tight spaces
- 3 mode settings (Low, Precision Wrench™, High) for optimal control over fastening applications, reducing the risk of damage to material, accessories and components;
- "Low mode" runs at a slower speed in forwards for more delicate fastening applications, but runs at full speed in reverse where high torque is less of a problem.
- Precision Wrench™ in forward runs the fastener is run up at full speed until the tool starts to impact. As soon as this happens the tool pauses to allow the user to stop, then impacts at 3100ipm if more torque is required.
- Precision Wrench™ in reverse impacts at high speed to loosen the fastener. Once the tool senses that the fastener is loose, it slows down to prevent running the fastener off.
- High speed offers full speed in forward and reverse
- 1/2" (13 mm) square drive with detent pin allows for more efficient torque delivery and excellent socket retention
- Bright white LED located on foot of tool with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality
- Comfortable rubber XR grip and switch for greater application comfort and maximum control
- 5.0Ah XR battery packs offer excellent runtime and compatibility with all of your other 18V XR DEWALT Power Tools
- Multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion battery packs
- Up to 813Nm of "breakaway" torque for stubborn bolts
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.