18V XR Brushless Collated Drywall Screwdriver
- Trigger lock on lets you work without having to pull the trigger
- Robust and durable design means that the tool is jobsite tough
- Supplied with TSTAK 2 kitbox to interconnect with all of the rest of your TSTAK storage system
- "Set and forget" feature remembers your fine depth adjustment setting when removing and replacing the nose cone
- LED worklight offers valuable light when working in small spaces or areas with limited light
- Collated screw magazine rotates on tool without removal to allow the operate in corners with the minimum of fuss
- Ergonomically designed rubber grip gives you excellent user comfort whilst using the tool in either the "in-line" or "pistol-grip" hand position
- One of the lightest and most compact tools on the market - it ensures that you can work comfortably and get into small spaces
- Quick release collated screw magazine accepts most collated screws to allow the user to fit boards more quickly
- Angled belt hook can be positioned for left or right handed users and fixes tool strongly onto tool belt / pouch
- 2.0Ah High Capacity battery pack coupled with the BRUSHLESS motor offers eXtreme Runtime and compatability with the rest of your 18V XR tools
- Also supplied with locking nose cone so that you can work with the same tool on sites where collated drywall screws are not supplied
- Tool free depth control and fine depth control for simple but effective setting
- Powerful 4400rpm BRUSHLESS motor drives screws efficiently and effectively offering maximum runtime and a compact tool
- Easy collated screw magazine opening to allow for quick cleaning of drywall dust
- 18V XR Li-Ion BRUSHLESS Drywall Screwdriver for efficient fitting of drywall
Over 140 cordless products
Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime
Exceptional cordless runtime
The DCF620 has a powerful brushless motor and delivers an impressive no load speed of 4,400rpm, as well as enough runtime to fasten up to 2,250 screws into drywall in a single charge.
Engineered for complete control, the DCF620 uses an integrated “set and forget” function that remembers your fine depth adjustment setting when replacing the nose cone. The featured trigger lock lets you work without having to pull the trigger.
Compact, lightweight design
Weighing a mere 1kg, the DCF620 is one of the lightest and most compact tools on the market, at no cost to its performance. An ergonomically designed grip and low weight allow it to be used comfortably in hard-to-reach places.
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the user's mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.