18V XR Heat Gun - Bare Unit
- DCE530 XR Heat Gun reaches a temperature of 530°C on a high setting and 290°C on a low setting
- Select a high or low temperature setting with the 2-set temperature selector, optimising temperature for specific applications
- Keep the tool switched on using the lock-on button to improve comfort for longer applications and hands-free use
- The trigger with a built in lock-off switch prevents an accidental start up during transportation and storage, reducing risk of thermal accidents
- A built-in LED light illuminates the work place and improves visibility in small, confined spaces
- Fully compatible with all DEWALT 18V XR batteries
- Supplied with two types of applicator nozzles (reflector and surface)
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.