Compact hammer drill driving
18V XR Brushless Hammer Drill Driver - 2 X 5Ah
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
- Ergonomic design with rubber grip over-mould improving users comfort
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions
- Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency
- Part of the intelligent XR Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
Over 140 cordless products
Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime
The compact DCD796 can easily undertake heavy-duty tasks. Delivering 70Nm of torque it can drill at a capacity of 40mm in wood, 13mm in metal and masonry. Its power to size and weight ratio make it perfect for use in confined spaces.
The DCD796 has a 2 speed all metal transmission and a 15 position adjustable torque control for controlled drilling into a variety of materials. With both a drill driver mode and hammer mode, users have total control over a wide range of applications.
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.