8mm (1/4") Plunge Router
- Aluminium motor housing can be transitioned quickly to a fixed base attachment ( not included ) increasing the versatility of the machine
- Multiple spindle lock detants enables quick and simple router bit change
- Full wave electronic speed control with feedback ensures the selected speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics
- Plunge base incorporates fine tune rod for precise depth adjustment
- Variable speed control 16,000 to 27,000 which enables the router bit to be optimised for application
- Compact, light weight design that increase ease of use and user comfort
- Over moulded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Five position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Dual LED lights increase the visibility around the router bit during operation
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.