8mm (1/4") Fixed Base Router
- Dual LED lights increase visibilty around the router bit during operation for increased accuracy
- Aluminium motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains accurate
- Variable speed control 16,000 to 27,000 enables router bit to be optimised for application
- Large 100mm D-Base design to allow the user maximum router support on the work piece
- Compatible accessories for increased versatility
- Full wave electronic speed control with feedback ensures the selected speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics
- Aluminium motor housing can be transitioned into a plunge router attachment for increased versatility ( available separately )
- Multiple spindle lock detents enables quick and simple router bit changes
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the user's mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.