SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
- Powerful and durable1550 Watt motor delivers outstanding concrete breaking performance
- Large oversize hammer mechanism delivers extreme durability and excellent concrete breaking performance
- Active Vibration Control system incorporating a counterbalance mass and floating handle delivers extremely low vibration
- Multi adjustable side handle can be located anywhere on the hammer barrel, maintaining user comfort in any application
- Compact, streamlined design allows access in confined areas
- Magnesium housings ensure maximum durability and minimum weight
- Ergonomic inline design ensures user comfort during any application
- Soft start feature ensures accurate clean breaking without chisel walking
- Quick change chisel adjustment allows fast orientation of the chisel through 12 preset positions
- Modular design allows for quick access to key components allowing for faster and cheaper servicing.
- In line design for better handling and quick change chisel adjustment allows fast orientation of the chisel through 12 preset positions
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.