SDS-Max Chipping Hammer
- Ideal for light demolition, surface preparation or chiselling grooves and channel openings in brick, masonry and light concrete
- Ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces
- Perform & Protect; low vibration at 8.7m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Electronic impact energy control
- Brush wear and service indicators
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.