6 Kilo SDS-Max Dedicated Chipping Hammer
- Electronic service and brush wear indicator identifies when brushes need replacing and product should be serviced
- Excellent power to weight ratio: 8 Joules of impact energy delivered by a 6.1 kg hammer
- Ideal for light demolition, surface preparation or chiseling grooves and channel openings in brick, masonry and light concrete
- Oil filled gearbox to ensure total component lubrication and superior heat dissipation
- Hammer mechanism is optimised by reducing the number of components and by improving dampening to deliver maximum impact energy and therefore the efficiency to break the hardest concrete
- Efficient mechanism delivers impact blows directly to the bit without losses through excessive vibration and rebound dampening reduces stress to the tool
- Magnesium housing for lower weight and excellent durability
- Variable chisel locking at 18 different positions to provide the perfect angles for any application
- Unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust ingress into the hammer mechanism delivering high durability and extended tool life
- Electronic variable speed and impact energy control
- Soft rubber grip handles improve user comfort lowering fatigue during extended use
- Ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces
- Active vibration control system incorporating a floating rear handle to reduce vibration
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.