48mm SDS-Max Hammer Drill
- 1600W brushed motor for Improved application performance and power
- 13.3J of impact energy, 1350–2705 bpm with a no load speed of 177–335 rpm, ideal for heavy duty and demanding applications
- High speed drilling performance of holes ø25mm x 180mm in 25.5 seconds and ø32mm x 180mm in 42.5 seconds for quick completion of demanding jobs
- Ideal for drilling anchor fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry up to 48 mm in diameter. Core drilling up to 125 mm
- Active vibration control system incorporating a floating handle delivers extremely low vibration of 9.6m/s2 when drilling in concrete and 9m/s2 when in chiselling mode. Reduces fatigue whilst increasing safety, comfort and productivity
- An anti rotation system detects a loss of tool control, and reacts by instantly cutting the power
- Electronic speed and impact energy control
- Electronic and integrated mechanical clutch delivers enhanced control and protection
- Rotation-stop for demolition applications in brick, masonry and light chasing in concrete
- Superior weight to performance ratio & optimized center of gravity provides excellent ergonomics
- Brush wear and service indicators plus auto-off gives advance warning of brush replacement and reduced use to enhance lifetime
- Lock-on switch for chipping
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.