45mm SDS-Max Combination Hammer
- Electronic variable impact energy/speed for total control with smaller bits and light material
- Chain drive improves durability and increases efficiency together with an oil filled gearbox to ensure total component lubrication and superior heat dissipation
- Rotation-stop for medium-light demolition applications
- Efficient mechanism delivers impact blows directly to the bit without losses through excessive vibration and rebound dampening reduces stress to the tool
- Lock-on switch for greater control when in chipping mode
- Magnesium housing for lower weight and excellent durability
- Active vibration control system incorporating a floating rear handle and damped side handle to reduce vibration
- Soft rubber grip handles improve user comfort lowering fatigue during extended use
- 2 stage clutch system that allows the user to change the clutch level from low to high torque, to optimise the tool for specific drilling applications
- Electronic service and brush wear indicator identifies when brushes need replacing and product should be serviced
- Unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust ingress into the hammer mechanism delivering high durability and extended tool life
- Hammer mechanism is optimised by reducing the number of components and by improving dampening to deliver maximum impact energy and therefore the efficiency to drill into the hardest concrete
- Ideal for drilling anchor fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 12 to 45 mm in diameter. Core drilling up to 100 mm
- Ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces
- Excellent power to weight ratio: 8 Joules of impact energy delivered by a 6.9 kg hammer
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.