40mm SDS-Max Combination Hammer
- Excellent power to weight ratio: 8 Joules of impact energy delivered by a 6.1 kg hammer
- Efficient mechanism delivers impact blows directly to the bit without losses through excessive vibration and rebound dampening reduces stress to the tool
- Unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust ingress into the hammer mechanism delivering high durability and extended tool life
- Soft rubber grip handles improve user comfort lowering fatigue during extended use
- Ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces
- Ideal for drilling anchor fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 12 to 40 mm in diameter. Core drilling up to 90 mm
- Hammer mechanism is optimised by reducing the number of components and by improving dampening to deliver maximum impact energy and therefore the efficiency to drill into the hardest concrete
- Rotation-stop for medium-light demolition applications
- Chain drive improves durability and increases efficiency together with an oil filled gearbox to ensure total component lubrication and superior heat dissipation
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the user's mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.