40mm SDS-Max Hammer Drill
- Brushed motor providing an input power of 1050W for optimum performance, delivering a no load speed of 540 rpm and 7.1J impact energy
- Ideal for drilling anchor fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 12 to 40 mm in diameter. Core drilling up to 100 mm
- Rotation stop mode for chiselling and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling with dry diamond cores
- Mechaninė sankaba leidžia išvengti staigaus, didelio sukimo momento trūktelėjimo, kai įstringa antgalis
- Ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces
- Perform & Protect: low vibration at 9.4m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Soft rubber grip anti-vibration handle increases comfort, reduces fatigue for increased productivity
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.