Dust Extractor for DCH273/274
- One solution that fits 2Kg 18V XR SDS Hammers
- Ideal for dust free drilling up to 16mm in diameter with excellent suction and has a maximum drilling depth of 160mm
- High quality washable HEPA filter capable of achieving 99.5% efficiency with dust particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Maximum extraction maintained at all times regardless of the hammer speed
- Quick, one handed release from hammer with no tools required for easy attachment
- Powered by an independent motor maintaining maximum hammer performance with no decrease in durability
- Easy to use manual filter cleaning mechanism provides excellent worker protection
- The extractor continues to operate for two seconds after the hammer trigger is released to ensure any debris in the telescope or hose is completely removed
- Extremely tough and versatile to meet the needs of the most demanding applications
- Compact design and low weight offer excellent comfort and near perfect balance
- Dust collection box can be attached to DWH079D Dust Evacuator to remove dust via DEWALT extraction systems
- Compatible with DCH273 & DCH274 (Type 2 Only)
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.