22mm SDS-Plus Hammer Drill
- Large hammer mechanism delivers high performance with low stress to the critical components resulting in better durability
- Output air slots designed to protect users' eye
- Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screwdriving applications
- Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life
- Mechanical clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam
- Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application
- Rotation-stop for light chiselling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete
- Electronic variable speed for total control in any application
- Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4 to 22 mm in diameter
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.