250mm Slide Table Wet Tile Saw
- Low weight allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Cantilevering rail / cart system allows for 610 mm ripping capacity
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Integrated portable residual current device (PRCD) circuit breaker for increased
- Edge guide with two positions (90 & 45 degree) allows easy line up of corner cuts
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on the blade in order to minimise over-spray and mist
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets together with an intergrated 45 / 22.5 degree feature for quick angle cuts
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on the tile saw to catch overspray - keeping the water in the pan
- Stainless steel rail system is intergrated into the tile saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.