CORDLESS FASTENING POWER
18V XR Brushless 16 Gauge Second Fix Nailer - 2 X 5Ah
- BRUSHLESS motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package
- Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to 4 nails per second
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless 15Ga nailer offers the cutting edge in nailing technology
- 5.0Ah XR battery packs offer compatibility with all of your other 18V XR DEWALT Power Tools
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance at low temperatures
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment
- Tool free stall / jam clearance minimises down time
- Depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster
- Trigger and contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
Over 140 cordless products
Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime
2,200 nails per charge
Using a belt-free brushless motor and flywheel for superior performance, the DCN660 can fire up to 2,200 nails in a single charge (5Ah battery). Designed for finish applications, it can fire 63mm nails into soft wood and 50mm nails into hardwood.
Single-shot or rapid fire
Use precision mode for single-shot nails and a greater level of accuracy, or switch to bump mode — which offers an accelerated rate of fire reaching up to 4 nails per second.
The DCN660 uses tool-free depth adjustment to easily designate the depth of plunge. It also features a tool-free stall release, which releases the plunge mechanism in the event of a jam, resetting it back to point zero.
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
1 year warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.