Powerful debris clearance
18V XR BLOWER - BARE UNIT
- Professional performance guaranteed, with an air speed of 90 mph / 145 km/hr
- Variable trigger and speed lock allows for total power control, with the ability to lock speeds
- Professional performance with the added convenience of being battery powered
- Quiet design - for use in noise restricted areas
- Lightweight and compact design – at just 2.6 kg, the design minimizes stress to the users arm
- Comfort grip handle - ergonomically optimised handle size and position, with overmould for additional user comfort
- Brushless motor provides improved runtime and durability
Over 140 cordless products
Brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime
With a brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 18V XR battery, the DCM562 can generate up to 400 cubic feet of air/minute, at 144km/hour.
Featuring a variable speed trigger with a lock function, the DCM562 gives you full power control without having to hold down the trigger.
Light weight, low noise
Weighing only 2.6kg, the DCM562 minimises the stress on the user’s arms when in use, while a low noise level of 97dB means it can easily be used in noise restricted areas. There’s also an extensive over-mould to ensure the ultimate comfortable grip during prolonged use.
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.