12V XR Brushless Sub-Compact Impact Driver - 2 X 2Ah
- 33mm shorter than the previous generation, allowing you to get into even smaller spaces.
- 3 electronic speeds allow for greater control when working on precise applications.
- The Precision Drive mode is ideal for fine screw work, preventing the screw head or material from being damaged.
- 20% more runtime than the previous generation.
- Only 0.9kg (tool only) for ultimate portability.
- 'Drop and Load' bit holder for one-handed operation.
- New 12V tools and batteries are 100% compatible with your existing 10.8V products
- Efficient brushless motor delivers high performance, extends tool life and allows for a much shorter design.
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.