18V XR Tool Connect Hammer Drill Driver - 2 X 2Ah
- Tool Connect technology built in allows inventory management via the Tool Connect app, enabling user to see whether tool is within proximity and providing a last-seen location
- Allows user to enable and disable tool using Tool Connect app or automatically disable when out of range
- 18V XR 2Ah Tool Connect™ Bluetooth Batteries for connectivity, security and inventory management of your batteries
- Provides out-of-range alerts when tool leaves proximity to mobile device
- Receive alerts at low battery charge or if tool is being overheated
- 18V XR Li-Ion compact hammer drill driver featuring 2.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery technology
- Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- 3 Position LED torch, High/Medium/Low settings with high output 20 minute LED delay lighting up your work place
- Ergonomic design with rubber grip over-mould improving users comfort
- Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator
- Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions
- Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster
- Multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion battery packs
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
Up to 3 years warranty
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
You can download the relevant product manual for this item by visiting our dedicated service website following the direct link below.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.