230mm No volt release switch LAG
- No volt release switch prevents the unit starting when plugged in, even if the switch is lock on. Switch must consciously reset before power is delivered
- Spindle lock for quick wheel changes
- Torque limiting clutch reduces the maximum torque reaction transmitted to the operator if the disc jams
- Anti vibration side handle provides the user with greater comfort during operation
- Two position side handle allows the user to optimise handle postion to give maxium comfort
- Brush window allows quick brush replacement
- Abrasion protected motor for increased durability
- Soft start to limit start-up current and reduce kick back
- Rubber grip rear handle provides the user with greater comfort during operation
- Quick adjustment tool free guard
- Overload protection will prevent the motor overheating by shutting off the unit unit the unit cools down
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the user's mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
Become part of an exclusive club, for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.