52mm SDS-Max Combination Hammer
- 2 stage clutch system that allows the user to change the clutch level from low to high torque, to optimise the tool for specific drilling applications
- Brush wear and service indicators
- Rotation-stop for demolition applications in brick, masonry and light chasing in concrete
- Lock-on switch for chipping
- Ideal for drilling anchor fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 12 to 52 mm in diameter. Core drilling up to 150 mm
- Electronic variable speed and impact energy control
- Active vibration control system incorporating a counterbalance mass and floating handle delivers extremely low vibration
THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION
We’ll pass your question on to an owner and let you know when someone’s replied. In the meantime, you can read some reviews.
COULDN'T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?Honest reviews, straight from the users mouth. We'll use your e-mail address to let you know when an owner has replied. Read our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Warranty & Service
We’re confident of the quality of our products and we’ll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty.
We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards ad meet all relevant industry regulations.
Become part of an exclusive club for those who are serious about their tools. Unlock extended warranties, access news & events and easily see when your tools are due a service.