HSS Bi-Metal HoleSaw (86 mm)
Solid bi-metal hole saw featuring a hi quality steel body for longer durability and hardened tooth design for fast chip ejection. Double tooth design for greater concentricity and precision when cutting.
- For cutting steel, aluminium, brass, copper, zinc, tin, wood, plasterboard and plastics
- Hardened tooth design enables rapid chip ejection and increased working speed
- Double tooth design with extra deep tooth rack for greater concentricity and cutting precision
- Sharper Tooth Geometry cuts material faster for faster drilling.
- Deep cut style holes saws will cut 2x material in 1 pass.
- Applications include drilling through wooden joists or metal surfaces for pipe work or cabling
- Used by plumbers and electricians on site
- Stainless Steel
- and other composites
- Cutting of holes in wood, metal, and plastic, for the running of pipes and cables, down-lights etc.