25pc FLEXTORQ Drill Drive Set (25 pc)
EXTREME FLEXTORQ screwdriver bits are designed to withstand the high forces of today's impact drivers. This significantly reduces the instances of failure when fixing large screws in place.
- TSTAK compatible to hold all your accessory sets in one place.
- Compatible with the TSTAK system via the Caddy and Large Tough Case.
- Easy bit removal and retention for user convenience.
- Bits lock into place to prevent them falling out when not in use.
- Extreme Impact Ready.
- optimized Tip Geometry for full fitment in the fastener and reduced cam-out.
- Full-fit head eliminates wobble and screw head rounding.
- CNC Machined optimized Torsion Zone for greater bit strength and longer life.
- Optimized torsion zone maximises bit life and turning force even in the most demanding applications.
- Contoured area of the bit flexes with the torque of the impact driver to absorb torque peaks and protect the bit for longer life.
- DEWALT branded torsion zone.
- Includes a torsion zone drive guide with an extending sleeve for improved fastener stability and control. For use with 25mm screwdriver bits.
- Longer life on 25mm bits when used in a torsion zone drive guide.
- Includes a selection of impact ready, hex shank, metal drill bits.
- Quick change shank for rapid change of accessory.
- HSS-TIN coated metal drill bits.
- Titanium coated for increased wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and longer life versus black oxide drill bits.
- Optimized flute geometry - specifically ground shoulder cutting flutes for milling precise and clean holes.
- Pilot Point Tip penetrates material faster and allows precise drilling on curved surfaces.
- Core reinforcement - constantly increasing core diameter in the direction of the shaft for increased stability and durability.
- (1) PH1 25mm
- (5) PH2 25mm
- (1) PH3 25mm
- (1) PZ1 25mm
- (6) PZ2 25mm
- (1) PZ3 25mm
- (1) PH2 57mm
- (2) PZ2 57mm
- (1) T20 57mm
- (1) Compact Magnetic Drive Guide With Torsion Zone
- (5) Hex Shank Metal Drill Bits
- (1) 3mm
- (1) 4mm
- (1) 5mm
- (1) 6mm
- (1) 8mm